How Vietnam visa on arrival works?
In order to offer the convenience for our clients using Visa on arrival, we are please to summary the processing into 3 main steps:
Step 1 - Fill out personal information & Settle payment
- You are required to provide the personal information of the applicant(s) exactly such as the full name, date of birth, passport number, nationality, the date of arrival, and Vietnam visa type.
- Please double check all of information to make sure that it is correct.
- You can make payment with your credit/debit card via Gate2Shop/PayPal or via Western Union.
- The confirmation will be sent you right away to inform which date you will get visa approval letter.
Step 2 - Get Visa Approval letter
- Please download the approval letter and Entry form to check your personal information and the arrival date on it.
- Please print out the attached files and bring that along with 2 copies of your picture and some cash (25 USD/person for single entry or 50 USD/person for one month multiple entry).
- Please put all above mentioned things along with your passport, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam airport.
Step 3 - Get visa stamp
- At Vietnam airport please show all things (passport, approval letter, 2 passport photos and entry and exist form) which you prepare to an officer at Landing visa counter.
- While waiting for the officer paste visa stamp on your passport, please pay stamping fee in cash. Note that you should prepare stamping fee in USD currency to avoid troubles at Vietnam airports.
- Receiving back your passport, please check again the information on visa and take the receipt.