How Can I Pay Service Fee and Stamping Fee?
We are pleased to inform that Vietnam visa fee includes Vietnam visa service fee and Vietnam visa stamping fee.
- Service fee: is the fee which you have to pay for us to proceed the Vietnam visa approval letter. You will apply online on our website and settle the service fee in advance, we will help you process the approval letter and send it to you via email within 2 working days for normal service. You will use this letter for boarding the plane and getting the visa stamp at Vietnam airport upon arrival.
- Stamping fee: is the fee which you must pay in cash (USD or popular currency) at the Landing Visa Counter in Vietnam International Airport to get the visa stamp.
We offer 5 methods of payment:
- Option 1: Pay by Credit Card, VISA Card, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club… through OnePay
- Option 2: Pay by Credit Card, VISA Card, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club… through Gate2shop
- Option 3: Pay through www.paypal.com using your credit card.
- Option 4: Pay through www.WesternUnion.Com (safe and credible)
- Option 5: Pay through Bank transfer or pay us in Cash directly at our office.
Cash is recommended to prepare before you arrive at any Vietnamese airport. It’s about :
- $45 USD for single entry visa, from 1 to 3 months single visa
- $65 USD for less than 1 month multiple entries visa
- $95 USD for 1 month multiple entries visa to less than 6 months multiple entries.
- $135 USD for 6 months multiple entries visa.
For convenient reason, you prepare cash to pay stamping fee before entering Vietnamese airports because you cannot pay by credit card, in case that there is not international ATM in the airport.
Have a nice day!
Vietnam Visa Team (Vietnam-Immigration.Net)