How to get Vietnam Visa on holiday?
Vietnam Visa on holiday is the visa for those who would like to apply on Saturday, Sunday or public holiday and arrive Vietnam in the same day because some reasons out of their control.
This is the time when the Vietnam Immigration Department does not work, but we can help you get visa for entering Vietnam normally. However, you will be charged more than the other cases (normal case, urgent case, emergency case). It’s 219 USD/person for one month single entry visa (including the stamping fee at the airport).
Vietnam Visa Procedure for holiday case is:
- Firstly, please apply Vietnam visa for holiday case on our website. After finishing all steps, you should call our hotline: +84.932.103.501 to confirm the application has been received and acknowledged to process immediately.
- Then we will send you an email to confirm your flight information and explain clearly about what procedures for visa on holiday. You just need to confirm exact information for us, the visa approval letter will be sent to your email within 30 minutes. After that, you print it out for boarding the plane.
- Our staff is waiting for you at Vietnam airport with your name on the welcome board and help you get the visa stamp at the Landing Visa Counter as soon as you have arrived.
Please note that your passport expiration date must has at least 6 months validity when arriving to Vietnam.
Here are Public Holidays in Vietnam:
- January 1 (one day holiday): New Year’s Day
- April 30 (one day holiday): Saigon Liberation Day
- May 1 (one day holiday): International Labour Day
- September 2 (one day holiday): National Day of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- Vietnam Traditional Lunar New Year Festival (Four day holiday) - Tet holiday usually falls at the end of January or middle of February by solar calendar. The holiday begins on the last day of the last lunar month and lasts through the first three days of the Lunar New Year (Tet Nguyen Dan).
- The 10th day of the third lunar month (one day holiday): The ancestors’ death anniversary of the whole nation
We recommend you should apply Vietnam visa one week before your arrival date, if not you will be in case above.
Have a nice day!
Vietnam Visa Team (Vietnam-Immigration.Net)