Registering free Vietnam visa for foreigners who are Vietnamese’s people husbands or wives
Legal foundation of freeing Vietnam visa for foreigner husbands or wives of Vietnamese people:
- The 24/2000/PL-UBTVQH10 ordinance on April 28th2000 about foreigner’s entrance, exit, residence in Vietnam. Government’s 21/2001/NĐ-CP on May 28th2001 particularly prescribed implementing entrance, exit and residence ordinance for foreigners in Vietnam.
- The 135/2008/QĐ-TT resolution was promulgated on August 17thstipulate free visa for Vietnamese people settled in foreign countries.
- The Minister of Finance’s 77/2007/Q-BTC resolution on August 31stprescribe collect level, pay regulation and management, and using the fee of issuing free visa paper for the Vietnamese settled in foreign countries.
- 04/2002/TTLT-BCA-BNG joint circular on January 29th2002 guide to carry out 21/2001/NĐ-CP about entrance, exit, residence of foreigners are in Vietnam.
- 01/2007/TTLT-BCA-BNG joint circular modified some point of 04/2002/TTLT-BCA-BNG.
- 194/A18-P1 resolution of Administration of immigration modified and change some form in immigration sector.
The required documents for free Vietnam visa include:
- Foreign passport or resident document which was issue by foreign agencies and all of them have to can be used in 6 month from the day which you enter Vietnam.
- Foreigners are Vietnamese people settled in foreign countries husbands or wines have to have relevant document (marriage registration, birth certificate, relative approbate document…)
- 01 declaration for granting visa exemption
Implementing free visa file and issue free visa agency:
- Foreign people in Vietnam take the procedure in Administration of immigration – Ministry of Public Security in Hanoi, Da Nang or Ho Chi Minh City.
- The Vietnam diplomatic representative agencies in the countries that foreigners take nationality (Embassy, Consulate..)
Related: Regulation of providing Vietnam Visa for Foreign Children
Have a nice day!
Vietnam Visa Team (Vietnam-Immigration.Net)