The procedure of applying for visas or extending visas for children with one of their parents is Vietnamese
The procedure of applying for visas for foreign children with one of their parents is Vietnamese citizen.
Children with foreign passports that has one of their parents is Vietnamese can apply or extending for their Vietnam visas with the limited terms of one month, three months or long-term visas depends on different circumstances.
1. Documents needed to apply for a Vietnam visa:
- The original passport of the foreign children.
- Birth certificate or a confirmation letter with both parents’ names. (With stamps from the Embassy or consulate and from the translating office).
- The visa declaration form of N5 model (With the confirmation stamp from the local police station where the children have been living in).
2. Places for children with foreign citizenships and one of their parents is Vietnamese to apply for Vietnamese visas:
- Children who entered Vietnam with a FREE visa stamp can apply for Vietnam visa at the Ministry of Security and Immigration.
- Children who entered Vietnam with a Vietnam visa granted by the Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate at their countries or at the airport can apply for their Vietnam visa at the Ministry of Security and Immigration’s offices at where they are living or at their head quarter’s office.
Have a nice day!
Vietnam Visa Team (Vietnam-Immigration.Net)